Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Our Exalted Position In Christ

Job says ~

" In famine He shall redeem me from death;
in war from the power of the sword.
I shall be hid from the scourge of the tongue,
neither shall I be afraid of destruction when it comes."

" I will laugh, neither will I be afraid if the beasts of the earth.
For I shall be in league with the stones of the field; and the beasts
of the field shall be at peace with me."

" And I will know that my tabernacle shall be in peace;
and I will visit my habitation and not sin. Thy seed shall be great,
thy offspring as the grass of the earth."

"Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like a shock of corn cometh in its season."
(Job 5)


This is our inheritance with the Father. We are even now, right now as I write and you read, seated in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus! May God forgive us for not thanking Him more and shouting when we have a new revelation of what this means. Not only what it means for us, but what it means for those who are acquaintences and family. They will also share in our blessed place in Christ Jesus.

No comments: