Saturday, August 7, 2010

Composition of Psalms In Prayer

The following is a composition of Psalms said in morning service in Synagogue on occasion ~


Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at His footstool, holy is He.
Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at His holy mountain;
for the LORD our God is holy.


And He, being full of compassion, forgiveth iniquity and destroyeth not.
Thou, O LORD, wilt not withhold Thy compassion's from me;
let Thy mercy and Thy truth continually preserve me.


Remember, O LORD, Thy compassion's and Thy mercies;
for they have been from old.
Ascribe strength unto God;
His majesty is over Israel,
and His strength is in the skies.



Awe inspiring is God out of your holy places;
the God of Israel, He giveth strength and power unto the people;
blessed be God.
O LORD, Thou God who requitest evil and bringest the wicked to judgment, shine forth.
Rise up, Thou Judge of the earth;
render to the arrogant their recompense.


Salvation belongs unto the LORD;
Thy blessing be upon thy people.
The LORD of Hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our high tower.
O LORD of Hosts, happy is the man that trusts in Thee.


Save, O LORD;
O King, answer us in the day that we call.
Save Thy people, and bless Thine inheritance;
tend them, and sustain them forever.


Our soul has waited for the LORD;
He is our Help and our Shield.
For our heart rejoices in Him, because we have trusted in His holy Name.
Let Thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we have hoped in thee.


Show us Thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us Thy salvation.
Arise for our help and redeem us for Thy mercy's sale.
I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt;
open your mouth, and I will grant you of My bounty.


Happy is the people whose God is the LORD.
And as for me, in Thy mercy do I trust;
my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation.
I will sing unto the LORD because He hath dealt bountifully with me.

No comments: