Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Man - Yet God!

10.13.2010

It is so important for us to remind ourselves daily of our position in Christ the Messiah. He is a man, in a glorified Body (one that we will also receive), sitting at the right hand of the Father on high. He is our advocate, our representative in the heavens. We can go to Him 24 hours a day with our problems and issues; and most important of all our praise and worship for who He is and what He has done for us.


There are some thoughts from JB Stoney, Volumn 7 that I was reading this morning that succinctly put this who concept in a form that ministered to me today and set my course for the day. When I read things like this I know that it is like fresh concrete being poured into my spirit and as I meditate on the new concept, the new depth, it gives added depth for the foundation and knowledge I will take with me into eternity when the real me leaves this body of clay and goes into the new world, His Kingdom which will never end!


JB Stoney (1840)
" Christ is raised from the dead, and now there is a Man in glory! He met all the righteous demands of God, not only in Himself personally, but on account of me;"


" and therefore I have now a Saviour in the glory. I have a Saviour, not a law now but a Saviour in glory. That is exactly the difference. This was what so astonished Saul of Tarsus (Paul). He had gloried in the Law, but now he sees a Saviour in the glory."


This fact is now in the eternal. It is a sure as the rising of the sun and the setting of the same. Revelation 1:5 further confirms our position in Christ the Messiah:


" Grace and peace from Him which is, and was and which is to come = and from the seven Spirits which are before His throne - And from Jesus Christ, who is the Faithful Witness, and the first begotten from the dead (never to die again!) and the Prince of the kings of the earth - unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood." Revelation 1:5.


Remind yourself daily that our position is secure! His promises are true! Do not believe the lies of the enemy when he and the spirits of Antichrist bombard in our mind and spirit with lies and deceptions.


One of Christ's prayers to the Father before He died for our sins is recorded in John 17. His prayer was, and will always be, that we may be one with Him and the Father.


God hears and answers the prayers of His Son!


He hears and answers our prayers as they ascend into the heavens! Faithful and True is His very nature. What a Father we have!

No comments: