Saturday, December 10, 2011

Out Of The Book

King David said, " Because I have set my love upon God He will deliver me. He will set me on high because I have known His name. I will call upon Him and He will answer me - He will be with me during trouble; He will deliver me and honor me; With long life will He satisfy me and show me His salvation." (Psalm 91)


Precious promises. Isaiah said, " Seek ye out of the Book of the LORD, and read; not one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate (words will be a perfect union) for My mouth it hath commanded, and His Spirit it hath gathered them."


Every word spoken by God is truth. We can "take it to the bank", we can  cast our lives upon it, and it will live for all of eternity. Every issue, every circumstance, every prayer and promise are serving an eternal purpose. For the ages of the ages of eternity we will still be studying the Words and Ways of God! What an awesome thought!

No comments: