Saturday, January 14, 2012

PERSONALIZE PSALM 91

Claim this Psalm in the coming months; it is as steadfast and true as the sun coming up tomorrow morning and it applies to us as we take hold and believe what it says; every word, every phrase, every promise.

PSALM 91 ~


Those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD that He is my refuge and my fortress; my God in whom I will trust.


Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the noisesome pestilence. He will cover me with His feathers, and under His wings will I trust; His truth shall be my shield and buckler.


I will not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day; nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.


A thousand shall fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me. Only with my eyes will I behold and see the reward of the wicked.


Because I have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the Most High my habitation; there shall no evil befall me neither shall any plague come near my dwelling


For He will give His angels charge over me, to keep me in all His ways. They shall bear me up in  their hands lest I dash my foot against a stone. I will tread upon the lion and the adder; the young lion and dragon will I trample under my feet. (demonic powers)



Because I have set my love upon Him, He will deliver me. He will set me on high because He knows my name. I will call upon my God and He will answer me. He will be with me in trouble, and will deliver me, and honor me.

With long life will He satisfy me and show me His salvation.





No comments: