Saturday, July 2, 2011

God Has Sworn!

PSALM 89 ~

" My covenant will I not break,
nor alter the thing that is gone out of My lips.
Once I have sworn by My holiness
that I will not lie unto David. His seed shall endure forever,
and his throne as the sun before Me.
It shall be established forever as the moon,
and as a faithful witness in heaven."


Such promises of God to us! The Apostle Paul said that we as Believers are the seed of David; and a greater than David came and died to wash away our sins. What a price He paid. Such love is beyond human comprehension.


One day soon we shall see the King in all of His glory!
Look up for our redemption is drawing ever so close.


When we are transformed in the twinkling of an eye we shall inherit a body likened unto His glorious, eternal body. What a day that will be!

No comments: